You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping & Delivery
PC Traders offer nationwide (Within New Zealand) shipping via Courier for free. Orders placed for in-stock items before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day in most circumstances. Courier generally overnight except for South Island. Estimated shipping duration tend to take between 1 – 3 working days for North Island and 2-4 working days for South Island.
Upon dispatch, you will receive a tracking number for your shipment, which will require a signature upon delivery. We do not accept P.O boxes as the delivery address for security purposes. Please notify us of any delays so we can follow up with our courier promptly. We do not ship internationally, however if you are looking to export stock from New Zealand, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in international shipping.
Privacy & Security
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
• Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
• Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
• Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. If you wish to shop anonymously that is fine too.
• Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us and will be sent to you because we perceive a relevance to your activity with us
• Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
• Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. By ordering from our site, you are verifying that you are over 18 years old.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us
Returns & Replacements
Because we sell a combination of new, used, refurbished and open-box product it is important that you choose your item carefully.
If an item is faulty on arrival or damaged in transit, you must notify us within SEVEN DAYS. We will ask that the goods be returned to us and a replacement will be provided following an assessment of the goods.
All sales are final; therefore, we do not accept replacements requests or refund if you receive an item and change your mind. If an item you receive is faulty, we would issue an RA ticket and get the unit replaced based on our warranty terms. Images on the website does not describe what the machine includes and describe the condition of the machine as all images on the website are for illustration purposes only.
At PC Traders, we work hard to make online ordering as hassle free as possible. Browse our online store, add items to your cart and then follow the easy steps at the checkout to complete your purchase. If at any point you need help with ordering, you can call us on 09 215 9892 to place a phone order (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm) or email us email@example.com with your order/enquiry. You can also come in and view our range at Unit 6, 761 Great South Rd, Penrose.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
PC Traders endeavours to have accurate pricing at all times, we reserve the right to change pricing where errors have been made at any time. All of our retail pricing is displayed with GST Inclusive. The amount of GST paid will be shown on your final invoice. Special offers may change without notice.