Gaming PC

Filter
View
Showing all 27 Items
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$399.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> System Ready For Fortnite Game Play
> New! NVidia GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card HDMi
> 3rd Gen Quad Core i5 TurboBoost 3.6Ghz
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> New 240GB SSD
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$419.00 $899.00
Quick View
Product Features
> System Ready For Fortnite Game Play
> New! NVidia GeForce GT 710 2GB Graphics Card HDMi
> 3rd Gen Quad Core i5 TurboBoost 3.6Ghz
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> New 120GB SSD
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$319.00 $599.00
Quick View
$869.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 240 GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$489.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Budget Bundle, great for Home users
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> Monitor and Wifi included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$619.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> 23" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$729.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Essential Bundle, great for Fortnite
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD)
> Monitor and Wifi included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$999.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$1,469.00 $2,799.00
Quick View
$1,549.00 $2,999.00
Quick View
$1,769.00 $2,999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> High Quality Audio
> High Quality Mic
> Wired connection
> Great for Office and Gaming
$49.00 $69.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD)
> 24" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
> Wi-Fi Card Included
$769.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$1,569.00 $2,999.00
Quick View
$1,439.00 $2,799.00
Quick View
$1,369.00 $2,799.00
Quick View
$694.00 $799.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
> Windows 10 Home
> Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
>DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications.
> 24" Full HD Monitor
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$969.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> 2 x 23" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$869.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$1,869.00 $4,999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for small business and corporate offices
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$589.00 $999.00
Quick View
$949.00 $1,699.00
Quick View
$779.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD)
> 23" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$769.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$514.00 $559.00
Quick View
$624.00 $689.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
> Windows 10
> Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
>DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications.
> 2 x 22" Full HD Monitor
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,269.00 $1,799.00
Quick View