SUB $500 👍

Filter
View
Showing 1 - 40 of 157 Items
$499.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
$499.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
$499.00 $799.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Powered by 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
> DisplayPort connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks
> Slim Light & Powerful With Power Saving Technology 
> 8GB RAM 128GB SSD For Fast Software Loading Times
> 12 Month Warranty Free Shipping 
 

$499.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Light & Portable Weighs Just 469 grams
> 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS
> Screen Resolution: 2048x1536
> 1080p HD Video Recording
> Fingerprint-Resistant Oleophobic Coating
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$499.00 $799.00
Quick View
$499.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
$499.00 $896.00
Quick View

Product Features
> intel i5 6th gen processor with 2.5GHz speed
> Small and compact, Fits anywhere.
> Ideal for corporate offices and Banks 
> USB3.0, Network, Audio, VGA, Displayport
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty 
 

$489.00 $899.00
Quick View
$469.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
Sold Out
Quick View
$469.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
$469.00 $899.00
Quick View
$469.00 $799.00
Quick View
$469.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
$469.00 $798.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 6th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$469.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$459.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$459.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 14.'' HD Screen
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 3-Month Hardware Warranty
$449.00 $999.00
Quick View
$449.00 $799.00
Quick View

Product Features
> intel i5 6th gen processor with 2.5GHz speed
> Small and compact, Fits anywhere.
> Ideal for corporate offices and Banks 
> USB3.0, Network, Audio, VGA, Displayport
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty 
 

$449.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$439.00 $799.00
Quick View
$439.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 14.'' HD Screen
> 128GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 3-Month Hardware Warranty
$429.00 $999.00
Quick View
$429.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
$419.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for small business and corporate offices
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$419.00 $999.00
Quick View
$399.00 $1,299.00
Quick View