SYSTEM BUNDLES

Filter
View
Showing all 12 Items
Product Features
> Keyboard & Mouse + All Cables Provided
> Quad Core i5 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> (4) USB 3.0 ports, (2) USB 2.0 ports,
> 2x 22" Brand Name Monitors
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$599.00 $899.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Ideal for corporate business and small business
>3rd Gen Quad Core i5 TurboBoost 3.6Ghz
>Windows 10 Pro Loaded (can join in domain)
>New! NVidia GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card HDMi
>4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
>Storage 500GB HDD & 8GB DDR3 RAM
>12-Months Hardware Warranty
$499.00 $799.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Keyboard & Mouse + All Cables Provided
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> (4) USB 3.0 ports, (2) USB 2.0 ports
>2x 22" Brand Name Monitors
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$699.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Keyboard & Mouse + All Cables Provided
> Quad Core i7 4th gen 3.4GHz
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> (6) USB 3.0 ports, (4) USB 2.0 ports
>2x 22" Brand Name Monitors
>16GB RAM + 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD Storage
>12-Months Hardware Warranty
$999.00 $1,899.00
Quick View
$789.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
> Windows 10 home
> Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
>DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications.
> 23" IPS Full HD Dell Monitor
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$999.00 $1,799.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Keyboard & Mouse + All Cables Provided
> Quad Core i7 4th gen 3.4GHz
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> (6) USB 3.0 ports, (4) USB 2.0 ports
>2x 22" Brand Name Monitors
>16GB RAM + 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD Storage
>12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,109.00 $1,899.00
Quick View
$589.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
> Windows 10 Pro.
> Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
>DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications.
> 23" IPS Full HD Dell Monitor
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$999.00 $1,699.00
Quick View
$409.00 $599.00
Quick View
Product Features
> 3rd Gen Quad Core i7 TurboBoost 3.6Ghz
> Quad Core Processor
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> Storage 240GB Fast SSD & 8GB DDR3 RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$689.00 $899.00
Quick View
$889.00 $1,199.00
Quick View