PC TRADERS NZ
NZs LEADING PROVIDER OF EX-LEASE TECHNOLOGY
NZS BEST DEALS
ON BUSINESS GRADE
EX LEASE LAPTOPS
EX LEASE COMPUTER SYSTEMS
QUALITY AT A GREAT PRICE
From $199.00 Incl GST

BEST SELLERS

See More
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$699.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Great for Beginners and Children
> Learn the Windows Experience at a Budget
> Lightweight for Great Portability
> 12 RTB Month Warranty
$359.00 $499.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$399.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$599.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Multitasking Office Set Up
> Includes 2 x Monitors and Wired Keyboard&Mouse
> Windows 10 pro Loaded
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$779.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Light & Portable Weighs Just 469 grams
> 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS
> Screen Resolution: 2048x1536
> 1080p HD Video Recording
> Fingerprint-Resistant Oleophobic Coating
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$399.00 $899.00
Quick View
$69.00 $149.00
Quick View
Product Features
> System Ready For Fortnite Game Play
> New! NVidia GeForce GT 710 2GB Graphics Card HDMi
> 3rd Gen Quad Core i5 TurboBoost 3.6Ghz
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> New 120GB SSD
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$369.00 $599.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable 
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution 
> 2 x USB 3.0, USB C, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort 
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty 
 

$799.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> System Ready For Fortnite Game Play
> New! NVidia GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card HDMi
> 3rd Gen Quad Core i5 TurboBoost 3.6Ghz
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> New 240GB SSD
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$499.00 $899.00
Quick View
Product Features
>System Ready For Fortnite Game Play
> NVidia GeForce GT710 2GB DDR5 Graphics Card
> 3rd Gen Quad Core i5 TurboBoost 3.6Ghz
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB DDR3 RAM
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$469.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$899.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 240 GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$569.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> 23" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$799.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$1,149.00 $1,999.00
Quick View

MANAGERS WEEKLY SPECIALS