Xmas Top Pics

Filter
View
Showing all 21 Items
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$459.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Multitasking Office Set Up
> Includes 2 x Monitors and Wired Keyboard&Mouse
> Windows 10 pro Loaded
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$869.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
$469.00 $699.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD) 
> 22" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
 

$929.00 $1,489.00
Quick View
$23.99 $89.95
Quick View

Product Features
> Quad Core i5 6th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.6GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming 
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty 
 

$619.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 6th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$469.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Budget Bundle, great for Home users
> HP 600 G2 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD)
> Monitor included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$759.00 $1,398.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 6th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$649.00 $1,298.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Quad Core i5 6th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.6GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming 
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty 
 

$849.00 $1,298.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i7 7th gen 3.6GHz
> Optical Drive for latest movies and softwares
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> 16GB DDR4 RAM
> Storage 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD for Extra Space
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$969.00 $1,898.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Essential Bundle, great for Fortnite
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD)
> Monitor and Wifi included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,169.00 $1,999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$459.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Multitasking Office Set Up
> Includes 2 x Monitors and Wired Keyboard&Mouse
> Windows 10 pro Loaded
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$869.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i7 7th gen 3.6GHz
> Optical Drive for latest movies and softwares
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
> 24" New Monitor and Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> Free Wifi and Keyboard and mouse included
> Storage 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD for Extra Space
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,439.00 $2,098.00
Quick View
Product Features
> 360 Degree Convertible
> Compact and easy to carry or hold
> Great functionality
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$2,149.00 $3,199.00
Quick View
$4,269.00 $7,999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i7 7th gen 3.6GHz
> Optical Drive for latest movies and softwares
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
> 24" New Monitor and Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> Free Wifi and Keyboard and mouse included
> Storage 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD for Extra Space
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,769.00 $3,296.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Beautiful, serviceable6, and built for enterprise-class durability, security and support
> 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor 2.80Ghz
> 12.3" diagonal WQXGA+ touch display
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,449.00 $2,999.00
Quick View
$569.00 $899.00
Quick View