HP Elitebook Laptops

Filter
View
Showing all 16 Items
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$599.00 $1,499.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable 
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution 
> 2 x USB 3.0, USB C, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort 
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty 
 

Sold Out
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$689.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
Product Features
> 360 Degree Convertible
> Compact and easy to carry or hold
> Great functionality
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,699.00 $2,999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$849.00 $1,699.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution
> 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 3-Month Hardware Warranty
$699.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution
> 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 3-Month Hardware Warranty
$799.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution
> 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 3-Month Hardware Warranty
$799.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> 360 Degree Convertible
> Compact and easy to carry or hold
> Great functionality
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,999.00 $3,989.00
Quick View