HP Desktop Computers

Filter
View
Showing 1 - 40 of 60 Items
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$429.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Multitasking Office Set Up
> Includes 2 x Monitors and Wired Keyboard&Mouse
> Windows 10 pro Loaded
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$799.00 $1,199.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 240 GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$579.00 $999.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD) 
> 22" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
 

$829.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Budget Bundle, great for Home users
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> Monitor and Wifi included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$779.00 $1,099.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Quad Core i5 6th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.6GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming 
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty 
 

$529.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Multitasker Office Setup
> Includes 2 x Monitors and Keyboard & Mouse
> SSD Installed, Guaranteed Speed
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$979.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for small business and corporate offices
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$679.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Complete Home/ Business Set Up
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> Monitor and Wifi + Bluetooth Included
> Office 365 and Norton Subscriptions Included
$999.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 240 GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$679.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
>Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
> DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications
>Designed to support dual hard drives and expandable discrete graphics, to grow with your needs
>The Mini Tower redesigned chassis is ~43% smaller, and the Small Form Factor was reduced by ~7%.
$829.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> intel i5 6th gen processor with 2.5GHz speed
> Small and compact, Fits anywhere.
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> 8GB RAM and 256GB Fast SSD!!
> Ideal for corporate offices and Banks
> USB3.0, Network, Audio, VGA, Displayport
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$399.00 $1,299.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Quad Core i5 6th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.6GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming 
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty 
 

$829.00 $1,298.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Quad Core i5 6th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> DVD-R is installed 
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty 
 

$699.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> intel i5 6th gen processor with 2.5GHz speed
> Small and compact, Fits anywhere.
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> 8GB RAM and 256GB Fast SSD!!
> Ideal for corporate offices and Banks
> USB3.0, Network, Audio, VGA, Displayport
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$479.00 $1,299.00
Quick View

Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.30GHz
> Ideal for corporate business and small business 
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Loaded
> Storage 500GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty 
 

$389.00 $699.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.30GHz
> Ideal for corporate business and small business
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$439.00 $699.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Multitasker Office Setup
> Includes 2 x Monitors and Keyboard & Mouse
> SSD Installed, Guaranteed Speed
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,219.00 $1,980.00
Quick View