Customer Favourites

Customer Favourites

Filter
View
Showing 1 - 40 of 127 Items
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$399.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$599.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Multitasking Office Set Up
> Includes 2 x Monitors and Wired Keyboard&Mouse
> Windows 10 pro Loaded
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$769.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$629.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Multitasker Office Setup
> Includes 2 x Monitors and Keyboard & Mouse
> SSD Installed, Guaranteed Speed
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$849.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.30GHz
> Ideal for corporate business and small business
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 pro Loaded
> Storage 240GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$409.00 $699.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5 2.3GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 14'' HD Screen
> 1x USB Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Home
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$879.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Great for Beginners and Children
> Learn the Windows Experience at a Budget
> Lightweight for Great Portability
> 12 RTB Month Warranty
$299.00 $499.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 home Loaded
> Storage 240 GB SSD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$489.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Budget Bundle, great for Home users
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> Monitor and Wifi included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$619.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> 23" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$729.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$369.00 $699.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Essential Bundle, great for Fortnite
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD)
> Monitor and Wifi included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$999.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
>Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
> DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications
>Designed to support dual hard drives and expandable discrete graphics, to grow with your needs
>The Mini Tower redesigned chassis is ~43% smaller, and the Small Form Factor was reduced by ~7%.
$688.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 5th Gen i5-5300u 2.3GHZ TurboBoost 2.7GHz
> 14'' HD TouchScreen
> 240GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Pro
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$879.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
>Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
> DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications
>Designed to support dual hard drives and expandable discrete graphics, to grow with your needs
>The Mini Tower redesigned chassis is ~43% smaller, and the Small Form Factor was reduced by ~7%.
$569.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Best for Home and student users
> Intel i5 6th gen 8GB, 256GB
> 15.6" Full HD TouchScreen
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$979.00 $1,399.00
Quick View
$369.00 $699.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz
> Ideal for Home use and small business
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Home Loaded
> Storage 500GB HDD & 4GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$259.00 $499.00
Quick View
$469.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$579.00 $899.00
Quick View
$159.00 $299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Complete Home/ Business Set Up
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD)
> Monitor and Wifi + Bluetooth Included
> Office 365 and Norton Subscriptions Included
$819.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> intel i5 6th gen processor with 2.5GHz speed
> Small and compact, Fits anywhere.
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> 8GB RAM and 256GB Fast SSD!!
> Ideal for corporate offices and Banks
> USB3.0, Network, Audio, VGA, Displayport
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$569.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD)
> 24" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
> Wi-Fi Card Included
$769.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$879.00 $1,299.00
Quick View