B Grade Laptops

Filter
View
Showing all 8 Items

Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable 
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution 
> 2 x USB 3.0, USB C, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort 
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty 
 

$829.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution
> 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 3-Month Hardware Warranty
$699.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution
> 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 3-Month Hardware Warranty
$799.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 6th Gen i5-6300U 2.4GHZ TurboBoost 3.6GHz
> 15.6'' Full HD Screen 1080P Resolution
> 4 x USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Wifi, DisplayPort
> 256GB M.2 SSD Fast Data Processing
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 3-Month Hardware Warranty
$799.00 $1,299.00
Quick View