HP

Filter
View
Showing 1 - 40 of 90 Items
Product Features
> Great for Portability with Power
> Intel Mobile CPU , 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
> Touchscreen for Increased Productivity
> 3 RTB Month Warranty
Sold Out
Quick View
Product Features
> Intel Quad Core i5 3rd gen 2.6GHz TurboBoost to 3.3GHz
> 15" LED Screen 1600 x 900 (HD+)
> 3-Months Hardware Warranty
> Ideal for Connecting to Older Machinery (Printers, Cutting Machines and etc.)
$399.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Great Laptop for Home and Business
> Intel 6th Gen, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
> Touchscreen for increased productivity
> 3 RTB Month Warranty
$479.00 $799.00
Quick View
$1,079.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Essential Bundle, great for Fortnite
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD)
> Monitor and Wifi included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,139.00 $1,999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Complete Home/ Business Set Up
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD)
> Monitor and Wifi Included
> Office 365 and Norton Subscriptions Included
$999.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
>Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
> DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications
>Designed to support dual hard drives and expandable discrete graphics, to grow with your needs
>The Mini Tower redesigned chassis is ~43% smaller, and the Small Form Factor was reduced by ~7%.
$679.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
>Windows 10 pro
> 8GB Ram and 256GB Fast SSD!!!
> DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications
>Designed to support dual hard drives and expandable discrete graphics, to grow with your needs
>The Mini Tower redesigned chassis is ~43% smaller, and the Small Form Factor was reduced by ~7%.
$779.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
Product Features
>Powered by the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
> Windows 10
> Up to 64GB of the latest DDR4 memory coupled with new PCIe solid-state drives.
>DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for greater visibility of your tasks, even across multiple applications.
> 2 x 22" Full HD Monitor
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,279.00 $1,799.00
Quick View
$1,179.00 $1,899.00
Quick View
$599.00 $799.00
Quick View
Product Features
> System Ready For Fortnite Game Play
> New! NVidia GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card HDMi
> 3rd Gen Quad Core i5 TurboBoost 3.6Ghz
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> New 240GB SSD
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$429.00 $899.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Quad Core i5 4th gen 3.2GHz TurboBoost to 3.8GHz
> ideal for Minimum Specs Gaming
> 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
> Windows 10 Pro Loaded
> Storage 500 GB HDD & 8GB RAM
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$399.00 $999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Basic Bundle
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD)
> 23" Monitor Included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$879.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Gaming Essential Bundle, great for Fortnite
> HP 800 G1 SFF (i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD)
> Monitor and Wifi included
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,009.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Processor: Intel Celeron 2955U con Intel HD Graphics (1,4 GHz)
> RAM: 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz | 16GB Internal Storage
> 14-Inches diagonal HD SVA WLED anti-glare (1366 x 768)
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$329.00 $499.00
Quick View
$499.00 $799.00
Quick View
$359.00 $699.00
Quick View
$1,279.00 $1,999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Powerful and Portable
> Use it as a Tablet or Laptop
> Touchscreen for Increased Productivity
> 12 RTB Month Warranty
$779.00 $1,099.00
Quick View
$679.00 $899.00
Quick View
$799.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$979.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
$829.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$1,079.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$1,079.00 $1,999.00
Quick View
$1,079.00 $1,699.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Slim Sleek Design Light & Portable
> 5th Gen i5-5300u 2.3GHZ TurboBoost 2.7GHz
> 14'' HD TouchScreen
> 240GB SSD Fast Data Processing
> Loaded With Windows 10 Pro
> Ideal For Business, Home & Student Users
> 12-Month Hardware Warranty
$899.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$799.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
$1,379.00 $2,799.00
Quick View