Lenovo

Filter
View
Showing all 26 Items
Product Features
> Light & Portable
> Intel Atom X7-Z8700 processor
> Win 10 pro Loaded
> 10in, 1920 x 1200 IPS display
> Ideal for school students BYOD
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$309.00 $899.00
Quick View
$899.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Tower desktops provide the ultimate performance with full-featured expandability.
> The M900 Tower offers the convenience of a removable hard drive (optional) and a handle for portability.
> Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, 3.4GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
> Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - PCTraders recommends Windows 10 Pro.
> Intel HD Graphics 530 in processor, DirectX® 12, one VGA, two DisplayPort™, supports three independent displays,
> 8GB DDR4 2133 MAX upto 64GB, 1TB HDD for more storage
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$899.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
Product Features
> 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
> Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Operating System
> Micro, Mountable Design Practically Fits Anywhere
> Enterprise-Level Security and Efficient Manageabilit
>Platform Stability Ensures Long-Term Reliability
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$479.00 $699.00
Quick View
Product Features
> 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
> Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Operating System
> Micro, Mountable Design Practically Fits Anywhere
> Enterprise-Level Security and Efficient Manageabilit
>Platform Stability Ensures Long-Term Reliability
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$399.00 $699.00
Quick View
$609.00 $699.00
Quick View
$579.00 $999.00
Quick View
$579.00 $799.00
Quick View
$769.00 $1,199.00
Quick View
$859.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$779.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
$779.00 $1,999.00
Quick View
$899.00 $1,999.00
Quick View
$1,079.00 $1,499.00
Quick View
$979.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
$499.00 $899.00
Quick View
$559.00 $799.00
Quick View
$599.00 $799.00
Quick View
$579.00 $999.00
Quick View
$979.00 $1,899.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Latest Intel® 2 x Xeon®E5-2620 v2 family of processors designed for high performance enterprise workstations
> Windows 10 Pro for better productivity
> Slim and compact design fits easily in a space-constrained workplace
> Maximum reliability and user comfort in a design that helps the workstation run cool and quiet
> 16GB RAM and 480GB FAST SSD
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$799.00 $1,299.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Latest Intel® Core processors designed for best cost per performance
> Windows 10 Pro for better productivity
> NVIDIA Quadro® K4000 3GB high-end professional graphics to run high performance applications faster and smoother
> Support for 1600 MHz DDR3 ECC or non-ECC memory and storage capacity up to 9TB
> Better peripheral connections and 10 times faster data transfers with USB 3.0
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$779.00 $1,599.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Nvidia Quadro K2000, Ideal for Auto-CAD, graphics designing, video Editing, Photo Editing
> Xeon E5 v2 processor with 3.GHz speed
> Windows 10 pro Loaded
> 16BG Ram installed
> Fast 256GB New SSD!!
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$679.00 $1,199.00
Quick View
$1,179.00 $1,999.00
Quick View
Product Features
> Tower desktops provide the ultimate performance with full-featured expandability.
> The M900 Tower offers the convenience of a removable hard drive (optional) and a handle for portability.
> Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, 3.4GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
> Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - PCTraders recommends Windows 10 Pro.
> Intel HD Graphics 530 in processor, DirectX® 12, one VGA, two DisplayPort™, supports three independent displays,
> 16GB DDR4 2133 MAX upto 64GB, 1TB HDD for more storage
> 12-Months Hardware Warranty
$1,379.00 $1,999.00
Quick View